Dear Sarasota Youth Sailing Supporter,
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting annual sponsorships for our program. Sarasota Youth Sailing is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization established to encourage youth sailors to experience the joy of sailing in a safe and fun environment.
We offer excellent exposure to the Sarasota community. Approximately 500 families participate in our program each year. Each family makes many visits to our facility, giving a repeat audience for your signage. In addition, our facility is the grounds of the Sarasota Sailing Squadron, which receives over 30,000 visitors per year. Annual sponsors will have their logos on our summer camp and SailFest Regatta t-shirts (approximately 1,000 in total). We also give prominent positioning on our Website and in our weekly newsletter. In addition, if you chose Admiral level you will have your logo on a sailboat that spends numerous hours on Sarasota Bay near the busiest part of the bay between downtown and New Pass.
SYS is one of the best know and most successful sailing programs in the country.
Did you know?
- SYS offers one of the largest sailing-based summer camps in the Southeastern United States, serving over 500 children.
- There are over 80 year-round sailors, ages 8-18, at Sarasota Youth Sailing and our program is one of the largest in Florida.
- SYS offers scholarships to extend sailing opportunities to children of all backgrounds.
- We have two SYS sailors who are on the US Olympic Development Team. These sailors finished 6th at the 2016 ISAF Youth Worlds in the Mutlihull class.
- SYS sailors have represented the US at various International Regattas around the world.
We invite you to support Sarasota Youth Sailing by being an Annual Sponsor. We hope that you will help support our program that we are so proud to be a part of.
Sarasota Youth Sailing Program
1717 Ken Thompson Parkway – P.O. Box 2706 Sarasota, FL 34230